ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/06/09 09:39 AM Views: 1298 Replies: 5
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I created a survey for my site (that hasn't been seen by anyone yet). We are going to use it for the memory book. What happens when someone completes it? Will I be able to print it out as is, like a questionnare form? I am new to all this and learning as I go. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM - Response #1

The best way to see this is to go in and complete the survey yourself. Once completed, click on your Survey Maker again, and then click the icon next to the name of your survey to enter into your results view. Once you've seen how everything works, if you don't want your own survey submission to count simply delete your own submission.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM - Response #2

good idea...thanks!

Friday, May 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM - Response #3

How do you delete your own submission?

Friday, May 8, 2009 at 11:18 PM - Response #4

Ummmmm. That's a very good question. I thought we had a delete link in there but clearly we don't, which is why you're asking. Sorry about that. You can change your answers after submitting a survey, which you can do now if you want to, but there is no way to remove a survey response presently.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM - Response #5

Awwwww... good. So I'm not going crazy after all. I had searched high and low for a way to delete a submission with no luck, which is why I asked.

Actually what I was trying to do was see what the survey results looked like from a non-administrator view if I chose to set result visibility to "All Classmates". So I created a "fake" member and completed the survey to do just that, but then I couldn't delete that submission. I of course resolved the issue simply by deleting the "fake" member.

All is well. Thanks for the answer. Wink

Edited 05/09/09 11:39 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.