ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Deceased added from Exel at a later date

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/24/11 11:55 AM Views: 1286 Replies: 3
Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 11:55 AM

I already uploaded the current (alive) classmates. Now today I would like to upload those that are deceased. I have their names in a separate excel sheet. Can I upload the deceased class members without compromising the other current classmates. OR do I have to manually add the deceased persons and then move into the "In Memory" section.

Thanks for the help

Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM - Response #1

Are any of the deceased class members already listed in the system or is this list completely separate names from the original list? How many names are on the list?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM - Response #2

Hi Jessica,

They are not included in the bradford56 list. We kept them separate. Uploaded current classmates - thinking we could just upload at a later late right into the "In Memory" section.

If we have to individually enter in the classmates section first and then transfer over that will be Ok too. I think she has about 100 deceased.

Thank you for your reponse.

Joyce Sorensen
bradford65 site helper

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 11:13 AM - Response #3

This is good that they are not already in the system as it makes this process easy. Please use the same upload classmate template that you used for the main upload. At the end of the last name, place a single asterisk following all of the names of the deceased. For example: Smith* This will automatically place these members in the In Memory section of your site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.