ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Very Happy Classmates

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/17/09 01:23 PM Views: 1475 Replies: 2
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I just want you to know what great feedback I've gotten from classmates about our website. I feel like I need to put something on my profile that says the credit goes to classcreator.com, not me.

"I can't tell you how impressed I am with the website. I love the layers and navigation built into it. The aesthetics are wonderful. I look at websites all day long, and our reunion website is better looking and more appealing than anything I see."

That's just one example, and I can send you more any time you want quotes from satisfied customers. It looks to me as though word of mouth is bringing you lots of new customers though. This quote is about the design, but most are about how great it is to be able to get in touch with each other again and share information.

Betty

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM - Response #1

You guys are all great. Smile Thank you Betty. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the system. (Pssssst, the real fun is only about to begin now -- this will be an exciting year.)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM - Response #2

I know! That's what I told the person that wrote the above (in quotes) to me. Like everyone else, I can't wait for all the new enhancements to be released. You keep making us web admins look good! Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.