ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank you Class Creator!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/07/10 10:19 PM Views: 1322 Replies: 2
Monday, June 7, 2010 at 10:19 PM

We just had our 58th and final reunion this past weekend. What an overwhelming success!! Thanks to our website we reunited over 3000 people to our little town. Perfect weather, sold out for our end of era dance. It would not have been possible if I had not found this web site, and now that we have instant messanging everyone is going crazy chatting every night with each other.
Brad, would you please go into my site? I need some help with creating my gallery. I have 58 pics in there but obviously not in the correct spot. I'd like to get them up soon as possible as people are sending them to me every hour.

Thanks in advance,
Diane

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 10:18 AM - Response #1

That is great to hear! Glad the reunion was a success!

As for the photos... go to the Gallery Creator in the left nav.

1 - Click Create New Photo Gallery Navigation Link, Name the page here as to how you want it to show up in your left navigation.
2 - Go back to the main Gallery Creator page and now Click Create New Photo Gallery - This is the actual page where you will upload your photos. - on this page you can set the Page you wish to show the gallery (Within Link), number of photos per page, if you want the slideshow option, and speed of the slide show. Also, you can set the permissions for who can edit the gallery.

3 - Return to the Gallery Creator Main page and click on the Photos icon next to the photo gallery you just created. (I see you have already begun adding photos). To add more photos click the add photos button. TIP - When you click the browse button and your local folder window opens, you can select as many photos as you want to upload all at once by clicking the first image of a series and holding the SHIFT key, and then clicking the last photo in the series. ... or you can click and hold the Ctrl key to select photos in any order... when you click Open, they will all upload to the gallery.

4- Once the photos are in the gallery, you can add your captions, change your sort order designate a cover photo etc. To rotate an image, click on the Edit Photo button which will open the photo editor. Click on the Rotate 90 degrees button and hit Save. To delete images, select the delete check box on as many as you wish to delete and click save at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you need any further specific help. We check the forums all day! Have fun.

Scott

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 11:56 AM - Response #2

Thanks Scott. You guys are just the best.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.