ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting Pictures on Message Forum

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/13/09 03:59 PM Views: 1505 Replies: 3
Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM

How do I upload pictures on the Message Forum? Can classmates upload on the Message Forum as well?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM - Response #1

You are still using the old Message Forums, which is fine, but uploading images there requires knowing some html insert image code. Although it's extremely simple to do it, most ordinary mortals wouldn't know how.

The new message forums (User Forums) make it far easier to upload images. Just click the yellow image icon and upload a picture. It's that simple. If you want an area for Classmates to trade and discuss images, etc., I'd definitely turn on your User Forums and do it there.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM - Response #2

How do I know if I have the user forum or message forum and how do I get the most up to date?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM - Response #3

You can use either one, or both. You currently have the original Message Forums active. If you want to also activate your User Forums:

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Place a checkmark in the Active column next to User Forums

You may decide to later deactivate your original forums, but I've seen quite a few sites using both simultaneously. It really depends on your needs and goals. Both are there for you to use as you see fit.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.