ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problem w/ "In Memory"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/09/17 12:57 PM Views: 675 Replies: 1
Monday, October 9, 2017 at 12:57 PM

A classmate recently died and I accidentally deleted him BEFORE putting him in memory. There doesn't seem to be a way to custom add a name, so I created a dummy account and made it not visible. When I go in to Edit Site Pages ---> Classmates, he's listed at the bottom as a guest. How can I fix this? Can you guys reinstate him?

This was a recent death of a well known guy, so I don't want anything public about a new account, which is why I made it not visible. Thanks!

Edited 10/09/17 1:09 PM
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 2:29 PM - Response #1

Go to Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Details for that new profile. Locate the Show On Class List and change it from Guest to Yes. This will make the profile appear to be a classmate again. Then you can go to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for In Memory, use the classmate search to locate the member's name, and then select and click Add Deceased Classmate.

Adding the member's name to the list will not trigger a notification. However, adding the name to the In Memory page will. Unfortunately, there is no getting around this as it is programmed into the system to do so.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.