ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

embedded music player problem

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/09/10 02:54 PM Views: 1603 Replies: 6
Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Brad or Kyle,

Yikes! This site does teach one hubris. I changed the site to a snow theme (local weather is hideous) added a cartoon, engaged the falling snow, found a snow background and it all worked as I jumped for joy until I embedded a Playlist player with different versions of Winter Wonderland. I tried to edit the width to correct, but now nothing shows up on any of my homepage announcements. The player is in announcement 4. Need your help please.

Thanks for the rescue! I promise to be more humble in the future. Well, maybe not...cause this site is so fun to build!

Donna

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM - Response #1

OK,I think it is fixed now.

For PlayList embed objects, there are usually 4 or 5 widths that need to be changed.

I use FIREFOX for this because I can search for "width", then use the "Highlight All" to find all of the widths to make sure I get them all. All widths I changed to 390

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 4:01 PM - Response #2

Kyle,

Thank you once again. Didn't realize there were multiple widths. Can you change them during the embed process while still in the editor?

Donna

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 5:29 PM - Response #3

yes, you can change them then (if you remember)

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 11:04 PM - Response #4

Kyle,

Thanks again! Always nice to know what I should do right the next time! Your help is always appreciated.

Donna

Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 6:26 PM - Response #5

Kyle,

Embed problem again? You resized the last Playlist we uploaded this past week and in my view, the home page looked great. Happy, happy.

My co-admin, Cathy Stump Rauch, reports that her view of our home page shows that everything starts below the right column. Like me she is using Firefox, but she has a new computer, Macbook, 2009, Intel. Mine is an older 2005 PowerPc model.

Anything we can do to remedy this difference?

Thanks,

Donna

Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 6:41 PM - Response #6

I checked all of the widths and they were all below 400. She shouldn't be having any problems. Tell her to refresh/reload the webpage.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.