ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Online Auction

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/26/09 02:57 PM Views: 1368 Replies: 4
Monday, January 26, 2009 at 2:57 PM

A member of our class has donated a piece of Tiffin Glass which was produced at the Tiffin Glass House (no longer in existence), and we would like to conduct an auction for that item. I know that I can upload the picture of the item, but is there a way to do the auction or will people just have to email me their bids and then I would have to post them?

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM - Response #1

People would have to email bids. Or you could post a survey and make the results private. People could bid that way. Or you could even make the results public, to encourage higher bidding.

Or, post the auction on eBay and link to it from your site? Maybe blast the class with the link to the eBay auction?

Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 4:11 PM - Response #2

Any changes since 2009? We have a number of classmates with artwork to sell, and would like to find a way to auction them at our website. Thank you.

Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 4:11 PM - Response #3

Any changes since 2009? We have a number of classmates with artwork to sell, and would like to find a way to auction them at our website. Thank you.

Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 6:19 PM - Response #4

Hi Laurel,

We have seen several admins use the survey to post bids as mention above. If you don't share the results the bids would be private.

We don't have a specific auction mode.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.