ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

System password

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/13/09 12:05 PM Views: 1251 Replies: 2
Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM

My system password is not working.
I wanted to give the password to a faculty member who's not registered but decided to make sure it worked first. I logged myself out then put in an email address different from the one registered on the site and the system password. I got back a response of Invalid password or login.

I changed the password a few times but it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Mary

Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM - Response #1

System Password doesn't work with an e-mail. After you log out of the system, click on one of your password protected custom pages. It will ask you to either login or provide the system password. If you login, you would need your normal e-mail and password.

If you have a System Password, you use the entry field on the right side of the screen, underneath the text "If you have been provided a system password from the Site Administrator to access this page please enter it below:".

Edited 08/13/09 1:30 PM
Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM - Response #2

It sounds like you are using the wrong log-in. There is a different box for entering the system password. The e-mail/password is for returning members. Look for the box that only asks for the system password.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.