ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Results

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/20/09 09:05 PM Views: 1766 Replies: 6
Friday, November 20, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I would like to post my survey results but not sure how to go about it. Does anyone bother to do that?

Mary

Friday, November 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM - Response #1

There's no mechanism for moving survey results to a public page, however, copy and paste works pretty well (you may need to do some light editing but it works pretty well).

Friday, November 20, 2009 at 9:54 PM - Response #2

I have posted survey results to our threaded forums and had to edit out classmate names per their votes.

I've also sent results via e-mail to a few committee members without having to edit out names. They just didn't show up.

Edited 11/20/09 9:55 PM
Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM - Response #3

Here is what I did:

I deactivated my survey. After opening the survey results I then copied the URL address and then went back to my homepage and under the Edit mode, I put in To see the results of the Post Class Reunion Survey click HERE. Then I highlighted HERE and then clicked on the Link icon and inserted the saved URL and then click on the Save button. Now all my classmates have access to the results!

Good luck!
Dawn

Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM - Response #4

Thanks, I did see another site had set up SURVEY RESULTS, it was not available for me to see what they had done. I'll do the cut and paste, my group hasn't gotten into the forums because their Administrator (being me) isn't really either. I think it has something to do with age.

Brad and crew, thanks so much for all you do. This is an amazing system you've established for "connecting" classmates (and others) around the globe. We appreciate your patience and understanding in guiding us through each process.

Two additional Lansing Eastern classes are establishing websites here, one new (1960) and one (1957) continuing the process started months ago.

Thanks again,
Mary

Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM - Response #5

Dawn, it must have been your site I saw that on. As long as I have been at this if anything says URL I just go into a shut-down mode.

Mary

Dawn, did you edit out names or other responses?

Edited 11/21/09 9:54 AM
Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM - Response #6

I didn't only because I read thru it all very carefully and everything that they wrote was positive and uplifting so I didn't feel I needed to take names out so I left it as is.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.