ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

reunion store

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/29/12 03:51 PM Views: 1050 Replies: 2
Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I am getting so frustrated! We will have hats and shirts available for sale (as well as souvenir books for those unable to come to the reunion). I thought Survey would be the place to put this information. But I can't figure out how to add a Quantity box. I can put the name of the item in the Question field and I can create dropdowns with the sizes and the price next to the size, but how do I add quantity? The ideal situation would be a separate box for the quantity as well as the price, with maybe a box for the total for that item.

Thanks,

Joani

Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM - Response #1

Joani,

The place for this would be on your Reunion Planner. The Reunion Planner is the online store. It is where you can sell tickets and other items associated with the reunion.

In the Reunion Planner, EDIT page, you would probably create a new event (because the items aren't associated with the other events), then click the SHOW MORE button, scroll down, then click the "Add a product for this event", you could then set it up for items like the following:
Large Hat (with School logo)
Medium Hat (with School logo)
Medium t-shirt
Large t-shirt
Extra-Large t-shirt
XX-Large t-shirt
XXX-Large t-shirt -- (don't know if you really need this one...)?

Each item will also have the price and quantity that can be selected.
The classmate could then check-out and pay with the credit card system or send you a personal check. If the credit card system was being used, you would need to also make sure that the 4.9% fee is also included in the price.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 6:49 PM - Response #2

Hi Joani,
I'm glad you asked that question. Kyle answered your question, but it made me think of some others.
Do you or anyone think I should sell some of the 50/50 tickets through the reunion planner cheaper than at the reunion itself? You see, the school is quite small. We'll probably only have 20-34 people attend. The price for the 50/50 raffle tickets is $2.00 a piece or 6 for $10.00 Should I sell them on the site for $1.00 or $1.50 each and 6 for $5.00 or $6.25? Also, I was going to send each of the non goers a free disc of pictures from the reunion. Should I charge for the disc? I'm charging $10.00 per disc prepaid at the reunion. Perhaps, I should charge something to the non-goers??
Lastly, the free-be giveaway table trinkets, so far, are: a) key chain with slide compartment attached with mints in it ($60.00 for 24); b) personalized "PAID" tickets for each ($7.50 for 250); c) letter opener,personalized, ($15.00 for 24); and a personalized wall calendar with a yearbook picture of the girl(s) whose birthday it is that month ($5.00ea for 14, so far).
Any ideas? Thanks for any imput.
Barbara
P.S. Reunion is mMar. 12, 13, 14 in Myrtle Beach.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.