ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Printing Attendees List

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/07/10 05:35 PM Views: 1748 Replies: 12
Monday, June 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Why cant I print out the "Show Attendees" page from our Reunion Planner? I want to send a copy of our Attendees (those that have paid online) to our class accountant back in Texas. Got any suggestions, other than making the accountant an administrator. Edd

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 5:55 PM - Response #1

I've never heard of a reason why that page cannot be printed. What happens when you click print?

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 11:39 PM - Response #2

When ever I try to print anything other then extended report, it only prints the first page and that is it! Sorry to but in to this conversation, but I have been having problems too.

Monday, June 7, 2010 at 11:46 PM - Response #3

When I go into like, Attendee Summary Report, it shows all of the attendees, but when you print it, it only prints one page at that's it. It couts off at like 12th or 13th person.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:36 AM - Response #4

Hmmm. Unfortunately I don't know why. There's nothing we're doing that would cause the report not to print out. What format are you downloading the report in?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:19 PM - Response #5

Sorry not to get back to you sooner. I am not trying to download the List, and maybe that is the problem. I just go to the top of the page, where I can click and get a short list of options, one of which is Print; I click on it to print, and it prints the date and "Reunion Summary" near the top of the page, and marshallmavs.com/class_ReunionSum..., on the bottom of the page. Otherwise, the page is blank.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM - Response #6

We have discovered this to be an issue when printing... until the fix is implemented, you need to Click the X on the IM, turning it off. Print your pages. When you close your browser and reopen it, your IM will be back on. You could also go to your Edit Profile page and scroll to the bottom and turn your IM back on.

We are searching for a fix now.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM - Response #7

I'll give it a shot. I just went back in and Saved the page, which shows up as an .htm file. Then I tried to Print, Copy and Print, and to open it in Word. Nothing worked, so now I will try the IM thing. Back soon. Edd

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 4:47 PM - Response #8

It did not work when I turned of my IM, but it did when I went to Preferences and turned off everyone's IM. Anyway, I got my page to print, so I am a happy camper. Thanks, Edd

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 5:06 PM - Response #9

Next time try clicking Edit Profile and just turning it off for only your account.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 12:39 PM - Response #10

Thanks, will do. Edd

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 12:42 PM - Response #11

Also, regarding the List of Attendees, I would like to verify that the list is actually made up of those that filled out the "Registration" form, and not those that indicated in their "Profile" that they intended to attend. Is this correct?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 4:50 PM - Response #12

That is absolutely correct.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.