ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner Reset

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/08/11 08:14 PM Views: 1099 Replies: 1
Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Our reunion is over. I would like to create option to purchase reunion DVD without members opening to old registration page.

I thought if I reset Reunion Planner, I could create a new planner exclusively for sale of DVD. However, I got this message and was afraid to continue:
"You are about to remove all information from your All Year Reunion, including information about who attended, what they paid, etc. Please be sure you have recorded any information you wish to retain permanently before proceeding."

I don't want any of our old Reunion Planner information deleted, including who registered, the form information that was filled out, guests, payments, and custom info, etc. It's okay if everything is saved and archived, but I'm concerned it will be deleted?

Please confirm before I reset the Reunion Planner. I want to make sure I won't lose some of the information rather than having it all stored in archive that I can access.

Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM - Response #1

Hi Pamela,

We don't delete the data - we archive it for you and you still have full access to it. It will appear as its own set of links just above inside the Reunion Planner. You won't be able to reactivate it but you can reference it whenever you wish.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.