ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Brad, Just wanted to say Thanks

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/16/09 10:56 PM Views: 1237 Replies: 2
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM

My classmates are having so much fun on our site, I have had good a turn out to join. We have contest with each other. We make movies and have a theater that we show them in on Saturday night. Several classmates, have told me thank you for bringing us so close together after all of these years. We are even planning a summer picnic and it isn't even time for our Reunion. We grew up in a time when you still had the neighborhood Elem Schools, and we were even fighting over who went to the best. So thank you Brad for this site.

Edited 03/16/09 10:57 PM
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM - Response #1

And thank you Joyce for the nice words. That movie nights sounds fun! Smile

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 6:33 AM - Response #2

Hi Joyce! I think a lot of people feel the same way you do. Not everyone can articulate it as well as you did.
There were seven elementary schools in our district, with two in town. I came from the largest and naturally say it was the best.

There are a group of us who are now getting together every other month for breakfast. It is nice to have renewed these friendships. So many people are staying in touch, since the reunion, through the site.

The movie theater does sound good if only it still existed in our hometown. I have proposed a bake sale to benefit something at the school or in the community. I got that idea from someone here.

CC is a wonderful community of support and encouragement. Brad and company really have created a wonderful system here.

My thanks, again, to them for all of this.

Tam

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.