ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Launch Alumni Site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/25/12 10:02 AM Views: 1248 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

I've heard all the suggestions and comments regarding Alumni Website and this is what I decided to do; I started another site (aside from my class site) this is the alumni site-multi years 1956-2014. The seven day trial is up tomorrow and of course we will keep it. How could you not? You guys are the best in this business as far as I'm concerned. The response is great and in just six days we have 50+ that have joined!
My question is how can I change my email address I originally signed in with to a different one so I can keep the multi-site separate from the alumni site? When I started the trial, the alumni did not have it's own email account, but now it does.
Again, that you all so much for what you do and I am still open for any suggestions to make this alumni site the best! I am doing a training session on March 10, 2012 to show about 20 people how this site works. Also, is it during the subscription process where I enter the referral code? I was not asked for it during the trial subscription.

Monday, February 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM - Response #1

I am still waiting a reply...lol

Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM - Response #2

If I understand your question right, you just want to change the e-mail address of the multi-year site to a new e-mail address. Do the following:

Go to PREFERENCES. Change all references to your OLD e-mail address to the NEW e-mail address.
Click on CHANGE CONTACT INFO. Change your e-mail address to your NEW e-mail address.

Yes, it is during the subscription process where you enter the referral code (I see you already did that, though). It won't ask for the referral code if you click on someone's BANNER AD on their home page.

Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:21 PM - Response #3

Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.