ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Number attending Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/01/09 06:13 PM Views: 1176 Replies: 2
Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I thought at one time my home page showed the number of folks who indicated they will attend the reunion. Don't see it now. How do I get it back? Also, I activated my reunion page and registered myself and my wife. FAQ's say this should show up on a Reunion Attendees page. Can't find it. Finally, supposedly all classmates are suppose to be able to see who has registered for the reunion. Where does that show up? Thanks. Lee Gilmore

Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 6:20 PM - Response #1

An addendum. When I sign into the site and click on the 50th reunion link my registration info is shown but not that of my wife. When she signs in she sees her registration info but not mine Obviously, I must have done something wrong when I activated the page.. Lee Gilmore

Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 6:57 PM - Response #2

Lee Gilmore wrote:

An addendum. When I sign into the site and click on the 50th reunion link my registration info is shown but not that of my wife. When she signs in she sees her registration info but not mine Obviously, I must have done something wrong when I activated the page.. Lee Gilmore

Clicking on the "50th reunion" link will only show your data because that is what other classmates can see. That is where they register for the reunion. Everything in the top section of the left-hand menu is what classmates can see. In the MIDDLE section is MEMBER FUNCTIONS. The bottom section is ADMIN functions.

Your wife saw what she saw when she signed up for the reunion. The way you need to do it is to only have one of you sign up for the reunion for both of you OR each of you to only sign up for yourselves. If one of you signs up for BOTH of you, then the other classmate would just check the "Attending Reunion" flag on their profile.

There is an attendee report when you click on Reunion Planner. When you click on the report, it says 4 people coming (you with a guest and your wife with a guest = 4 people)

You can see who plans to attend the reunion on the Classmate Profile page. There is an Attending Reunion Icon you can filter on.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.