ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

techers as guests profile button clicked in error

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/14/17 02:54 PM Views: 4501 Replies: 2
Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 2:54 PM

We set up a profile question so that we could have an icon to identify "Guests - Teachers". A few new classmates have checked the radio button as "no" when filling out their profiles, but they appear in a list when we show all guest/teachers. Classmates who don't click any button option don't show up in the list. So not sure if we set it up wrong, and we can't figure out a way to remove these 3 from the teacher list. Could you remove these classmates who are also showing up as "Guest - Teacher": J Rishmany, T Swiggart, and J Walker? Thanks!

Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:43 PM - Response #1

Just change your custom icon definition and it should fix your problem.

You currently have it defined as anyone who answers . The problem here is if they answer NO, they are still included.
[x] Guest - Teacher
Yes
No

If you changed it to only be the "yes", it should fix your problem.
Guest - Teacher
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Make this change on the Edit Site Pages, Classmate Profiles, Custom Icon page

Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:23 PM - Response #2

I must be missing a step, Kyle. I went to the Efit Site pages, Classmate Profiles, Custom Icon... clicked Yes under the Guest Teacher heading, which removed my classmates from showing up as teachers. but the title on the Profile page showed up as "Yes" instead of Guest Teachers. So I switched it back to how it was before. What am I missing?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.