ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Squeezed Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/23/24 01:10 AM Views: 159 Replies: 7
Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 1:10 AM

All of a sudden the home page is squeezed all to the left on my cell phone. I don't remember changing anything. Could someone check it please. Thanks

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 5:39 AM - Response #1

On my cell phone, your home page takes up the entire page, with the lion on the left, and the white log in section taking up the rest of the page.

On my desktop, your home page is centered, with blue on either side. Under Admin Functions > Change Design, in the first box you'll see "Page Alignment", with "Left" or "Center" choices. You must have "Center" checked, as your home page is centered on my desktop.

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 6:43 PM - Response #2

Looks same on PC and Android Chrome.

As Scott described. That's pretty normal.

Could be a setting changed on cell phone?

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 12:19 PM - Response #3

It must be something wrong with the phone, it's pretty old. Thanks for checking

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 2:35 PM - Response #4
Screenshot_2024-03-20-13-36-41-190.jpg

Hi again,

I'm getting messages about the front page being squashed and they are having to manually enlarge it.

If it is the phone, don't know what to tell them.

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 2:35 PM - Response #5
Screenshot_2024-03-20-13-36-41-190.jpg

Hi again,

I'm getting messages about the front page being squashed and they are having to manually enlarge it.

If it is the phone, don't know what to tell them.

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 4:06 PM - Response #6

If you make your home page open for viewing it would make it easier to see. As it is, looks OK but there's nothing there.

Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 5:11 PM - Response #7

Hi Catherine,

Jack is right that having something on your home page to be viewed by the public would help. However...

Looking at your screenshot, I see your design is the classic design. I suggest you center your site on the screen. Though you are probably a pro at this, I will share the quick steps for others using the classic design:

To center your page on the screen, go to CHANGE DESIGN. Scroll down to PAGE ALIGNMENT. Choose CENTER and SAVE ALL CHANGES.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.