ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profile update photo issue

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/17/13 01:02 PM Views: 673 Replies: 8
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Nice added flexibility, with the look of Facebook interface, something familiar to many of us. As administrator, though, shouldn't I be able to edit the photo section of any classmate? When I click on anyone's photo section, my own photo section pops up, I can't get to that person's photos. Is there a glitch, or is that the default and I can't help manage anyone's photo section?
Dave Stone

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM - Response #1

Dave,
We have a thread that is very active on the new profiles. I hope you will choose to copy & paste your post over at:

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....C17-D1BEB976B3F63805

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM - Response #2

Dave,
Would you please let me know if you get an answer to this question. They are overloaded today.
Thanks,
Tracey

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM - Response #3

Tracey,

When you were in the original thread, was this topic addressed by Brad?
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....C17-D1BEB976B3F63805

I clicked on the link about your post to Dave and it works. That is where you will find and receive answers.

Thanks.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM - Response #4

As I posted in bugs, that link does NOT work Gwen. Even posted that in other topic and Brad ignored it and again gave the same link. I'm not the only one where it just ends up in the main forum index.

IOW, it does not work for US. You may have a special setting that is letting you see something we can't see.

Edited 12/17/13 3:49 PM
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM - Response #5

Gwen,
I have not been able to find the original thread since earlier today. I do not have an answer to Dave's question. I just checked and my photos are coming up on classmate profile photos when I try to edit them.
Thank you
Tracey

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM - Response #6

We'll keep all responses in the official thread about Profiles Gwen started, but the issues above are known and will be resolved before day's end.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM - Response #7

There is NO thread we can access Brad. Nor can we access the one Gwen keeps giving. See bugs. I'm not the only one.

It must be marked internal use or something.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM - Response #8

The link now works. It was accidentally changed to INACTIVE, so it couldn't be found. It is active again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.