ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

proclamations

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/12/09 04:00 PM Views: 1385 Replies: 2
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Has anyone ever had a proclamation issued for their reunion weekend? If so I would be interested in the wording.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM - Response #1
PROCLAMATION rr high school class of 1959.doc

It is the desire of the Mayor and City Council of the City of Rocky River to recognize the Rocky River High School Class of 1959 celebrating their 50th class reunion the weekend of September 18th - 20th , 2009 and

WHEREAS:    the class of 1959 has distinguished themselves individually and as graduates of their high school; and

WHEREAS:   the class of 1959 has demonstrated a high level of commitment to their local communities and their country; and

WHEREAS:   the class of 1959 achieved high distinction in the Southwest Conference in track, football, baseball, and basketball; and

WHEREAS:   the class of 1959 has consistently displayed their commitment to Rocky River, their home town, and to the values they learned at home and school.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, PAMELA E. BOBST, MAYOR OF THE CITY OF ROCKY RIVER, do hereby proclaim September 18, 2009 as

“ROCKY RIVER HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1959 DAY”

On behalf of the City Council, Administration and citizens of Rocky River, I would like to extend our sincere congratulations and best wishes for good health and happiness to the Rocky River High School Class of 1959 and commend them for their achievements and continued community spirit.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto subscribed my name and caused   this Seal of the City of Rocky River, Ohio, to be affixed this 18th day of September, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM - Response #2

I am not sure if I sent this right, would you let me know?

Lucillemarie@cox.net

www.rockyriver59.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.