ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Orientation in Galleries

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/31/19 10:09 AM Views: 322 Replies: 3
Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 10:09 AM

I had a classmate upload photos from a 50th reunion in a photo gallery, but they are all turned sideways. I could not find a way to rotate the photos under edit. Is there a way to fix these?

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 12:33 PM - Response #1

I'm able to do so by going into the Gallery Creator, clicking in the Photos column for the appropriate gallery, hovering over the photo, selecting Adjust, choosing Transform and then applying the desired rotation. I found that sometimes I have to click on Adjust a couple times.

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 11:17 PM - Response #2

Thanks, that worked. I thought I had tried that before, but maybe I didn't click enough boxes to get it to save. Just takes a while to go through 150 photos and do that for each one.

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 11:46 PM - Response #3

That's an awful lot of work. There may be other more efficient ways of correcting the orientation difficulty that might involve starting over entirely. However, if done using the CC photo editor as you've now accomplished, at a minimum I'd enlist the help of the classmate who uploaded the photos and co-admins in this endeavor. Seems like way too much to undertake alone.

Edited 08/31/19 11:47 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.