ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Confuses

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/07/13 08:08 AM Views: 982 Replies: 5
Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I could swear there was a link on my homepage yesterday that said Allow IM. Nothing happened when I clicked on it but today it seems to be missing! Am I nuts as well as old???

Also, when previously when I was logged on my name would appear in the "Who's on line" box along with any one else' that was on line. That box now remains empty.

Jim

Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM - Response #1

When you click the X (close window) of the Instant Message window the "Allow IM" menu choice appears. When you click it or log out, that menu choice goes away.

Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM - Response #2

Thanks for mentioning the blank "Who's Online Now" box, Jim! I saw it last night but had to sign off. It is still blank this morning. So we turn it over to CC. Smile

Jim, until then... I see the name in the "# Members Online" box (Eric called the IM box, I believe). Do you see them in that box? At least we have that.

I'm running on empty this morning. Someone get the caffeine IV ready!

Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM - Response #3

Eric and Gwen....I am still confused....

In the upper right hand corner of my homepage "Logged In" has my name next to it. Below that is the box that says "Who's On line Now". Normally that would have my name and that of any one else on line. My name no longer appears. If that now the new normal?

I do not have a box that says "# Members Online".

I do have the "Allow IM" link back, however NOTHING happens when I click the link....

JIM

Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM - Response #4

Jim,
This is still an open task for the programmer. We will post an update here once it has been addressed.
Thanks
Scott

Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Scott!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.