ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Reunion Items manually

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/06/10 07:35 PM Views: 1240 Replies: 3
Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Well, I guess everything is manual but here's my problem. I have people sending me checks, etc since we had to turn off the online payment due to too many attendees. I need to input what they ordered into their account; so far the only way seems to be resetting their password, log in as them, add the items and then shut down the store.

Is there an admin way to do this?

Thx
George

Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM - Response #1

Have you tried going to Reunion Planner, then SHOW ATTENDEES, then clicking on the "Add Reunion Attendee" button?

Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 8:37 PM - Response #2

Kyle -

Thanks - that does add the attendee but that's not the problem The problem is adding the items that the attendee purchased. Most of them already have a profile so the addition is not an issue.

Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 8:46 PM - Response #3

No, there's no reason to log in as the Classmate. Just go into Show Attendees and click the Add Reunion Attendee button. First you need to add the Attendee so the record exists in the system. Then just click on that Classmate's name, add the items they ordered to their cart on their behalf, check out, click the pay by check radio button, and save the order. Voila you just did what was necessary all from your Admin account.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.