ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email the Class Criteria

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/03/11 06:57 PM Views: 1268 Replies: 1
Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Love the email the class criteria feature, however one of the things I have wanted to do for some time is email only those who have not logged in for a period of time. Say 3-4 months. Is that a criteria that can be added? Or is there already a way to accomplish that but I have not figured it out?

separately-
I also think there may be MANY who are not seeing our emails because of filters.
We have posted and emailed the whitelist INFO, but obviously if they don't see our emails that does not work.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM - Response #1

The closest segment that we currently have in the email the class feature is: All members who have not updated Profile in 6 months or more. You can find that when you select the option: Members who meet the following criteria (click to show).

If you have posted the whitelist info on your site and sent an email out about whitelising, the only other way to distribute the info would be to send a direct email from your personal email account to everyone (therefore not coming from noreply@classcreator.net), with the information. I'd say just keep talking about it when ever you can and people will eventually listen. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.