ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Home Page missing items

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/15/12 09:49 AM Views: 1085 Replies: 3
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM

When I am in the editor mode, everything looks as I planned. However, when I SAVE and look at the home page, all itmes after my weather map disappear.

I've had this problem before and have reverted to a previous version in which everything was displayed. This time it did not work.

Obviously, I am doing something wrong repeatedly, and I suspect it has to do with tables.

Please help.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM - Response #1

I have no trouble seeing the page beyond the weather map, but the weather map is causing script errors in Internet Explorer that may be preventing you from seeing the rest of the page. If you remove the map and the rest of the page shows up as expected, you way want to consider finding another weather widget.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM - Response #2

I've been using the weather map for over a year and most of that time has been without this problem. I have had it happen before when I added tables, but I do not currently have any tables in use.

I'll try removing the weather app as you suggest.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM - Response #3

The thing about script errors is, they don't necessarily cause a problem until something else changes and a conflict is created, so you could well have been getting those errors forever and not noticed until something else was added.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.