ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Icon on Desk Top

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/06/08 07:33 PM Views: 1232 Replies: 3
Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 7:33 PM

I have been telling our classmates to sign into the system and check the box "Remember Me" then never "log Out" just click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner. Then when they click on thier Icon from the desk top they will go directly into the system without signing in. Do you think this is a good idea and do other classmate know how this works?

Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 8:18 PM - Response #1

Jack Wheeler wrote:

I have been telling our classmates to sign into the system and check the box "Remember Me" then never "log Out" just click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner. Then when they click on thier Icon from the desk top they will go directly into the system without signing in. Do you think this is a good idea and do other classmate know how this works?

I thought that is what the default welcome message says, too.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 9:49 PM - Response #2

If the class stays logged in wouldn't that show up on the new "Who Online" meaningless?

Are some of the spam created when we use different widgits on the site?

K

Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 10:09 PM - Response #3

I don't understand your second question about spam being created. But in answer to your first question, if a Classmate chooses to "stay logged in" will they continue to appear in the Who's Online Now box? No, they will not. The system is a lot smarter than that. It's kinda like Santa Claus. He knows when you've been sleeping, he knows when you're awake, and he knows when you're really logged in and really using the site. Smile

Edited 12/06/08 10:12 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.