ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

memory site missing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/18/13 10:11 AM Views: 881 Replies: 4
Friday, January 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

All my entries are missing from the memory site. What happened??

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM - Response #1

For MULTI-YEAR classes that have more than 500 In Memory entries, drop-downs were added so that instead of one large list of deceased classmates, you can now choose to show the deceased classmates by "Graduating year" or "Year Deceased".

The reason is because if you show them by Year deceased, your classmates would not be able to find the classmate they are looking for, but if they can filter by "Graduation Year".

I am checking with the programmer to see if this requested enhancement should be showing up on your website.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM - Response #2

This change may be OK for a classmate looking for someone deceased, but it seemes like a loss of functionality. If I choose by class, then the list can't be toggled from "by deceased date" to alphabetical.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM - Response #3

On Multi Class sites, I like the ability to search by class or alphabetically. Some like to look at their class alone, while others may not recall a class year but remember the name.

That is how I view it. Wink

Then there is the option of "by deceased date" as Mary mentioned.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM - Response #4

The issue has been fixed. You can now scroll forever on your In Memory, just like before.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.