ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

domain name notice

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/17/10 02:44 PM Views: 1574 Replies: 6
Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I received a renewal notice from Domain Registry of America today. Now, I know I don't want renew or transfer my domain name with this company.. But, on this notice, it says " Your registration for: fhsclassof1960.com will expire on September 14, 2010."

This information is correct. How do they know this? I have an ID name, password and even a secret word with Classnames.net...

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM - Response #1

Glad you asked. This is very important.

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Domain Names
3) Read Question #5

Your domain info is public unless you pay extra for it to be private. The extra free for privacy protection isn't something we add, it's just how it works in the domain name biz.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad..

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM - Response #3

Brad, do you happen to know what happens when the one year subscription is up? I haven't received a bill, and I know that it should be due shortly.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 3:56 PM - Response #4

Ruth,

I went into Classnames.net and put auto renew on my account. Also, I realized my credit card info was not correct.. wrong expiration date.

I'm not sure if they send you a renewal email or something in snail mail.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 4:11 PM - Response #5

Logging in...that would be entirely too easy! I've lost my log-in name and they don't provide assistance for finding it. Was hoping to find an alternate route..funny how making a phone call becomes a big deal when you are used to doing it on line....

lol...thanks Linda

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 4:51 PM - Response #6

ClassNames.net is really just enom.com. It's our own little slice of enom that we have some control over. Please fill out our main contact form for domain assistance or login troubles. Unfortunately we have no control over the interface or functions there. We can assist manually though. If you submit the Contact Form you may get a response this weekend if not, Monday. Or feel free to call for assistance Monday.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.