ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Moving announcements

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/29/10 06:40 PM Views: 1330 Replies: 3
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I have an announcement on the Home Page that I would now like to move to another page. I have searched the Forum and I did not find it. It may be there and I just haven't typed in the correct words to find it. I want to move "Name The Classmates" to our Class Scrapbook page. I copied the source code for it then pasted it in the source box for the Classmate Scrapbook but it didn't work.

Esther

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 7:13 PM - Response #1

Esther -- "Announcements" can only appear on the home page.

BUT you can copy the content of that one announcement and paste it into another content page. Either a new one, or another page that you already have set up.

Then deactivate the announcement or delete it.

Edited 12/30/10 12:11 AM
Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM - Response #2

Thanks John. I used the wrong terminology, but you knew what I meant. I could not copy and paste, for some reason (probably me) I just could not make that work. I finally saved the picture to downloads and got it to work that way.

I appreciate your help. Now I need to move all the JibJabs to another page. I'm sure there is an easy way to do that to.

Esther

Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM - Response #3

With Jib-Jabs, I assume you have embed source codes.

The technique is similar except you need to click on the source button at their present location, copy or cut the source for each (or all) of the videos, then open the page you want to move them to, click on "source" and paste the contents there.

When you click again on Source, you should see your content on the 'new' page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.