ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/17/17 01:14 AM Views: 905 Replies: 7
Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:14 AM

My site location is: http://www.sahs1967.net/class_index.cfm

I created a Gallery entitled Pre-Reunion Reunion. When I preview the Gallery, it shows pictures at the top (as a slide show) and at the bottom, thumbnails of the photos. When I go to the Home Page and select the gallery it only shows the slideshow.

I want the thumbnails to show when accessing the photos from the home page. How do I do that?

Thank you for your help.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 12:49 PM - Response #1

I don't see a gallery called Pre-Reunion Reunion in the Gallery Creator.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 2:50 PM - Response #2

One thing that I have done is to create a rolling thumbnails/pictures on the main page. You do this by going into "Edit Pages", "Pictures", and click on "embed" for the gallery you want to create the html code. You can use that html to insert into the "source" on whatever page you want the gallery to appear. Check out my homepage to see several examples. www.enloe1966.com This also kind of satisfies those people that want access to our pictures, but without giving everyone downloading capabilities. Hope this is what you were looking for...

Edited 06/19/17 2:52 PM
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 10:34 AM - Response #3

I'm sorry. Could you look at the gallery folder Reunion/Misc Photos under http://www.sahs1967.net/class_admin_gallery_list.cfm

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 1:58 PM - Response #4

If you make the page called Miscellaneous Photos active, when you click that link, the user will land on the page and the thumbnails will appear. When a member clicks the photo, the slideshow will open. If you are asking to embed the slideshow on the homepage, you need to go to the Gallery Creator, click Embed to the right of your gallery named Reunion/Misc Photos, copy the provided embed code and paste it into the Source View on the Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for Homepage... be sure that you click into the Source view before pasting the code.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 2:04 PM - Response #5

Thank you!

Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 9:24 AM - Response #6

I have tried and tried that and it just doesn't work on some of the photo galleries. Right now, I have the photo link inactive so everyone doesn't start emailing me wanting the thumbnails. Can you see the galleries with the photo button inactive?

It has taken me days and days to upload the photos and I want to finish this project. Can you please help?

Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:35 PM - Response #7

You can preview the page by going to Edit Site Pages > Preview for Photos. I hope that is what you are looking for.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.