ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Excuses Excuses

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/17/08 05:21 PM Views: 1363 Replies: 7
Friday, October 17, 2008 at 5:21 PM

There was a website here I saw that had Excuses Excuses on it and I wanted to "borrow" that. But I have forgotten which school it was. If you are out there reading this would you please let me know.
Thanks

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 4:06 AM - Response #1

My brothers sing excuses (aka Fishers of Men)
my myspace "music page"... link is:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=413468543

I HOPE that helps-
blessings - Jill

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 12:36 PM - Response #2

I have a page on mine called "No Excuses." Not sure if that is what you want. Feel free to snag it if you want. Very Happy

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM - Response #3

Thanks that was it. I couldn't remember where I saw it.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM - Response #4

Hey Marsha- I thank YOU too, I checked out your "excuses" and put it on our site too!
Our class President recently had to cancel our 30th Class Reunion do to "lack of interest"! Out of almost 700 classmates only 6 people paid and only about another 20 were going to pay.
I am hoping this site helps us reach more of our class and spark more excitement etc...along with NO Excuses!!
than you kindly- Jill

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 11:29 PM - Response #5

Preston Lively wrote:

Thanks that was it. I couldn't remember where I saw it.

Glad I could help out, Preston. Hope your reunion is a great success!

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 11:34 PM - Response #6

JILL HUGHES wrote:

Hey Marsha- I thank YOU too, I checked out your "excuses" and put it on our site too!
Our class President recently had to cancel our 30th Class Reunion do to "lack of interest"! Out of almost 700 classmates only 6 people paid and only about another 20 were going to pay.
I am hoping this site helps us reach more of our class and spark more excitement etc...along with NO Excuses!!
than you kindly- Jill

I'm so sorry your class had to cancel the reunion. Sad This was our 30th and it was a booming success, even though we only had 10 out of our class of 31 to attend. There were several more who had said they were coming but for some reason were not able to make it. Some, I think, were a little apprehensive about coming but once there the years just fell away and we enjoyed each other's company so much. I hope you will be able to garner more interest in your next reunion.....and don't wait until 35 years. There is nothing wrong with a 31-year reunionExclamation

Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM - Response #7

Marsha - I hope you don't mind my using it too on our website - planning our 40th next year and I expect a WHOLE bunch of pitiful excuses so if I can use what you've done, I will have a head start on refuting lame excuses!! Thanks@! Sooz

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.