ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Wow!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/28/13 08:06 AM Views: 1027 Replies: 16
Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM

All my pages look better than ever! Thanks for all your changes and hard work. It looks wonderful and I'm betting that it'll be easier to use too.

Carole

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM - Response #1

Thanks Carole. FYI to all, as your content merges with the new system/pages for the first time we're getting a number of issues reported (expected). Most will be simple fixes. Thanks for your patience over the next couple days as we work through any issues reported.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM - Response #2

I agree, WOW. I am attempting to change my Photo Gallery "Reunions" into blowout pages. However the pictures are not following. Is there a tutorial on how to do this?

JohnB

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM - Response #3

No problem being patient. I am sure all will be taken care of.

Can't wait to start the new design heading. Also am anxious to move the page contents to the center like this forum. Haven't been able to find out how to do it yet.

Carole

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:42 AM - Response #4

Hi Carole,

To center your pages, go to CHANGE DESIGN. Scroll down to the end of the design choices. The option is there before the next section. Toggle CENTER. Smile

... and I have just signed in and the first look was "WOW! Very Happy

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:42 AM - Response #5

Agree--great job, much improved! The school icon photo in upper right has been chopped off on all of our customized format home pages.

Keep up the great work!

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM - Response #6

FYI I've grouped some issues for the team and we're going to hit a couple big things right away. Anything cosmetic we'll hit next, like the issue with the school photo being reported. Know we're on it.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Response #7

OK, I figured it out! I have to change the sub-Category "Photo Gallery" to "Photo Gallery Navigation Link". Once the Gallery is a "Navigation Link", I can added it as a sub tab in the "EDIT SITE PAGES" in the ADMIN Function.

Great work again to the Class Creator TEAM!!!!

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM - Response #8

Thanks, Gwen. All set now! Looked there before but sure didn't see it. Now I won't feel like I'm leaning so far to the left that I'm about to fall off my chair. Center is much bette--and safer.

Thanks again!
Carole

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:07 AM - Response #9

Carole I. Mackey wrote:

Thanks, Gwen. All set now! Looked there before but sure didn't see it. Now I won't feel like I'm leaning so far to the left that I'm about to fall off my chair. Center is much bette--and safer.

Thanks again!
Carole

No falling off your seats, admins! Center up. Very Happy
Thanks for the laugh, Carole! I enjoyed it!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM - Response #10

My page is way off centered to the left and I don't have a scroll bar at the bottom. I can't get into anything! What happened yesterday!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM - Response #11

I went to the Johntyler 1971 site and theirs is doing the samething! WAY off centered!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM - Response #12

Please try the following.

In IE8/9, turn off Compatibility Mode.

Hit F12 on the keyboard, and select the menu titled Browser Mode. Select Internet Explorer 9 from the menu (or 8 if that's the version you have).

Also, set the Document Mode to IE9 Standards (or IE8 if that's the version you have) -- not Quirks.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:39 PM - Response #13

Brad and ClassCreator Crew,
Just wanted to second Carole's "WOW" and say Thank You for all your hard work, site upgrades/improvements and fun new challenges!
Your efforts are most appreciated! You are The Best! Thanks for helping us all be better and sharing your standards of Excellence!
Thank you!

Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:30 PM - Response #14

I'm just totally lost and ready to cry and throw in the towel!

Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM - Response #15

I think I will call Anita from Johntyler1968 and she if she will come spend the day next week and help me. I do my site alone and there are several that help her. She is AWESOME! First I need to clear off pictures since my valult is at 99%!

Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM - Response #16

Cindy,

I suspect you might be using an old browser. If you are using Internet Explorer 7 or earlier, we suggest that you upgrade your browser to the latest version available for your operating system. Our recent updates take advantage of the latest web coding technologies that may not render properly in older browsers. Please update to at least Internet Explorer 8, or install another browsers option such as Firefox or Chrome.

Scott

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.