ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Survey question / possible ideas

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/15/09 06:13 PM Views: 1314 Replies: 1
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Several classmates said in their profiles that they were in contact with other classmates. So I decided to create a Survey page called "Homework" and list the classmate name as the question title and for the check-box answers, the words "Invite Mary Smith" and "Invite Jack Jones", one for each classmate they said in their profiles they were still in contact with. If their profile was only one or two lines, I added a check-box "Update profile with more information and pictures".

What I would like is a survey where all classmates can see the progress that everyone else is making, so that everyone can see everyone elses answers, so as the check-boxes get checked off, we have a progress chart being built.

I know this isn't really possible with the current design of the survey maker because only the Admin can see all of the answers of the other classmates.

Any ideas on how to do this with a custom page or survey page? Maybe I will have to have them contact me when they have completed their homework and I will update the survey, remove their task from the progress chart and add a comment in the top section of the survey.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 6:25 PM - Response #1

Yep, you're goin' manual for now. Neat idea, but far from anything we'll be creating any time soon. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.