ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

chat rooms

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/30/09 01:42 PM Views: 1309 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Has anyone embedded a chat room. Does it work well?
Can it be attached to a link on home page. I embedded Addon Chat to home page but it takes up a lot of space. AliceSad

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM - Response #1

I use everywherechat and have never had any problems with it. i have it on it's own page rather than the homepage since it does take up a little space. I had the addonchat before and had problems with everyone's computers logging in very slowly so I took it off. We have a chat session every Thurssday night so we know to go there then and we all have a ball and talk about everything. I thought there wouldn't be any interest in it after our reunion was past but we still average about 10 of us in there every Thursday - sometimes even more. Very Happy

Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 5:26 PM - Response #2

Hi, Well I did your step by step directions for music and got it done...Thanks so much. I did put it on a seperate page though. Could you give me step by step directions for the everwhere chat? Thanks so much....Nancy P.s. The music plays when I am in the administration forums but not on members, is that the way you have it? Thanks for the help...I am not that good on computers...

Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM - Response #3

Nancy Cusson wrote:

Hi, Well I did your step by step directions for music and got it done...Thanks so much. I did put it on a seperate page though. Could you give me step by step directions for the everwhere chat? Thanks so much....Nancy P.s. The music plays when I am in the administration forums but not on members, is that the way you have it? Thanks for the help...I am not that good on computers...

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.