ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Playlist player on every page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/07/10 09:23 PM Views: 2149 Replies: 7
Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Does anyone know the html to make my playlist play on every page without disruption?

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 1:22 AM - Response #1

The nature of the web is to connect and disconnect from pages. Thus there's no way to keep the music playing unless it's running in a separate window. For this reason most people choose to use the "Pop Out Player" button when configuring their Playlist. This way Classmate can click the button, pop the player into a new window and listen to your music while browing other pages of your site.

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 10:36 AM - Response #2

So is there a way to put the html on every page just in case they may not want to choose the "pop out" option?

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM - Response #3

You could put the code on every page but the music would stop playing and start over every time the Classmate went to another page of the site.

Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM - Response #4

MARILYN GRIFFIN wrote:

Does anyone know the html to make my playlist play on every page without disruption?

Hi Marilyn - I have a playlist on all my pages but have different music for each for 2 reasons: One, I don't want them to have to listen to the same music all of the time and two, I try to pick music to go with what the page is all about. For example I have a Recipe Share page that I have put a playlist together of music that is geared around food. I also recently did one about our Senior Trip and one of the stops on our trip was to see Cabaret....well I guess you know what song I put on there?

Good luck and have fun with it! Very Happy
Dawn

Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM - Response #5

Hi, Marilyn,
Did you use playlist on all pages? I cannot get playlist to recognize a different title to use on a different page. It adds it to my home page, which is not where I want the selection. I want it on my In Memory page. Suggestions?
Thanks!
Kathi

Friday, April 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM - Response #6

Kathleen Russell-Rader wrote:

Hi, Marilyn,
Did you use playlist on all pages? I cannot get playlist to recognize a different title to use on a different page. It adds it to my home page, which is not where I want the selection. I want it on my In Memory page. Suggestions?
Thanks!
Kathi

Kathi, This has been fixed for you, right?

Friday, April 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM - Response #7

Gwen,
Certainly was...thanks to you and Eric! That message was posted last Sunday! Thanks for the follow-up!
Enjoy your weekend!

Kathi

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.