ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Funds withdrawal problem

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/14/15 02:16 PM Views: 757 Replies: 5
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 2:16 PM

At one point we accepted credit cards for our reunion. We changed course when we didn't get a sufficient number of signups and planned a pay-at-the-door event.

But right before we turned off the first registration a person gave a credit card and it was processed by Class Creator. Now I'm trying to withdraw the funds so that we can reimburse the classmate but the page doesn't show a "Withdraw Funds" button. It also says that our account is waiting to be verified. (Even though we received and processed several transactions last month.)

So I'm in limbo. How do I free up those funds for deposit to the class account?

Thanks for your help.

Pam

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 2:34 PM - Response #1

Assuming you are talking about the EVENT PLANNER. On the Edit for the event, it has this information:

2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 260 on 08/31/15 01:44 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 09/08/15. Please note this transaction is delayed one business day because of Labor Day on 09/07/15.

You must return to the Event Planner and enter the two small amounts into the verify boxes at the bottom of the "Manage Payment Preferences " page. Then the WITHDRAW FUNDS button will appear.

Here is a BONUS for you. On your Reunion Planner, FUNDS page, you still have $242.50 from the 2010 reunion!!! Just use the Withdraw Funds to transfer it to your local bank account. Reunion Planning Pizza Party!!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:04 PM - Response #2

You're AWESOME! Thanks! And we'll probably use the "found" money to renew our subscription with you! When I click for options for Platinum (we need more storage) I'm only given five and ten year options. How would I renew for one or three years though?

Thanks again!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:09 PM - Response #3

Check again. Usually if you are on a plan, it only shows options that will save you money (same or more years). Since your plan is about to expire, I changed your current plan to 1-year so you can do a 3-year if you want to.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:43 PM - Response #4

There you go again, being all awesome! Thanks!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:53 PM - Response #5

You're welcome!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.