ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Inserting tables

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/15/09 01:16 PM Views: 1316 Replies: 1
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I finally found the Insert Table button! I have created a 4 column grid of our all-school reunion schedule containing class, date, location and contact.

I can't figure out how to adjust individual row height except automatically by content. I can right-click to get Cell Properties and define that but it doesn't take effect so I'm not selecting it right.

Is there a way to adjust rows & columns by grabbing onto the borders? Doesn't seem to have that interaction, only mouse-driven menu control. Is that correct?

Here's the page to see what I'm talking about:
http://www.sphsaa-classmates.org/class_admin_pages_form.cfm?custom=4

Edited 03/15/09 3:51 PM
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 6:13 PM - Response #1

Yes, you can't do it by dragging in this case, but you can set it though. The trick is you have to set it in the first cell in the row. For example, let's say I wanted to create a 3 x 3 table, and I wanted the middle row only to be 150 pixels tall.

First I would create my 3 x 3 table. Once I see it on my screen, I right click in the first cell in the middle row and select cell properties. For row hight enter 150. Now press OK. Now you'll see your middle row is quite a bit larger than row 1 and 3.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.