ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Photos for Classmates

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/27/13 08:44 AM Views: 1485 Replies: 5
Friday, December 27, 2013 at 8:44 AM

A classmate sent me a photo. He wanted me to put it on his profile page. In the past I had no problem doing this. After scanning and saving, I can't figure out how to add it to his profile page. Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Friday, December 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM - Response #1

Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Profile/Photos > Click on the Photo thumbnail to the right > Opens the Gallery Upload view > Upload a new photo > To add a caption... hover over the photo in the gallery view and look for the edit details tool and you can add your caption to the next window that appears.

Monday, January 27, 2014 at 9:02 AM - Response #2

I am trying to add a photo of a deceased classmate who had not joined our site before his death. I have scanned his current photo and am trying to add it to his profile. Is it because he did not join that I can't get the photo to upload to his profile?

Thanks.
Brenda

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM - Response #3

This should be working again now. Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Profile/Photos > Click on the Photo thumbnail to the right > Opens the Gallery Upload view > Upload a new photo

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:13 PM - Response #4

I was able to add the photo but unable to add a caption. When in Photo Gallery, the edit box appears but when I go to Edit Details - the "Edit Details, Adjust Photo and Delete " box disappears and does not allow me to click on it. Please advise how I can add a caption. Thank you.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 4:15 PM - Response #5

Nancy - what browser and version number are you using?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.