ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Birthdays

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/18/09 10:08 PM Views: 1618 Replies: 4
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Brad,
Barbara Thomas Blue's birthday is in November, yet her birthday is not showing in the Upcoming Birthdays box. I checked and she does have her birthday listed in her profile. Am I missing something.
She may get her feelings hurt if her name is not with the rest of them. Would you mind checking and see what is wrong?
Thanks,
Esther

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:37 PM - Response #1

Esther Letbetter wrote:

Brad,
Barbara Thomas Blue's birthday is in November, yet her birthday is not showing in the Upcoming Birthdays box. I checked and she does have her birthday listed in her profile. Am I missing something.
She may get her feelings hurt if her name is not with the rest of them. Would you mind checking and see what is wrong?
Thanks,
Esther

On Barbara's profile page, she has the checkbox next to this option UNCHECKED. She doesn't want classmates to know her birthday.

Allow Classmates to view my Birthday. This option allows Classmates to see your Date of Birth in your Profile and on the home page 30 days prior to your Birthday.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 11:13 PM - Response #2

Thank you Brad. I see that now. I will remember that in the future. We bother you with things we really should know and you are always so quick to help us anyway. You are appreciated.
Esther

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM - Response #3

Esther Letbetter wrote:

Thank you Brad. I see that now. I will remember that in the future. We bother you with things we really should know and you are always so quick to help us anyway. You are appreciated.
Esther

My name is Kyle, but you can call me Brad

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 11:48 PM - Response #4

And my name is Brad, but you're welcome to call me Kyle. It's all so confusing. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.