ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Download/extract Classmate profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/24/09 11:48 AM Views: 2160 Replies: 6
Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hi,

Thanks for all of your help. The website is continuing to be used by the class members and more and more people are becoming members and reacquainting with each other...even before the reunion!!!

Is there a way to download all the classmate profile information. I want to make a hard=copy booklet for the reunion since all folks don't use computers.

I'd hate to have to re-type everything.

Here's hoping there's a way...

Thanks,
Jill

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM - Response #1

We have no dynamic reunion book function yet. Although it's certainly something many people want. This is something we'll be looking at at the tail end of "Reunion Planner II." So it will be some time before we get to this. Once we do though, we should be able to create a mechanism where the Admin can decide what exactly gets pulled into a reunion book, and then we can dynamically pull it all into a PDF file. We may parner with a print house too, so these books could automatically go for printing and be delivered to your door. Lotsa fun stuff to come.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM - Response #2

Another great idea Brad. Is this something that will be in the works possibly in 6 months? If not maybe in the Fall this year or maybe as late as Thanksgiving? Would not want to be presumptious and say aha there's our souvenir book for a Jan. 2010 reunion...

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM - Response #3

The reunion we are planning is in August of 2009. Will this feature be available by then or is that wishful thinking?
It would be a great feature. Love the idea of pairing with a printer.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:42 PM - Response #4

I'm afraid it's too far out for me to project. I hope so though. Right now we have a Class Creator staff of 8 that is absolutely swamped. We're going to start doing subscription for new Site Administrators (not for anybody currently on board) to raise some funds to get more programmers involved here. If that goes well and we can get a couple more programmers on board then everything on the entire Task List will start going faster, including this. So, we'll see. Smile

Friday, May 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM - Response #5

Any update on downloading profile info???

Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 1:00 AM - Response #6

No, other than to say it's still on "the list" and it's currently after quite a few other tasks we consider more pressing.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.