ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Did anyone ever Google Brad Switzer?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/15/09 05:16 AM Views: 1681 Replies: 11
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Well, I did and my asumptions were correct!

So, when is the CC Site Administrators Inaugural Party?
Rolling Eyes

Edited 03/15/09 11:29 AM
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:31 AM - Response #1

Oh, no, he he he... Smile WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!

I have no idea -- when would you like it to be?

By the way a lot of the Brad Switzer's that come up on Google are not me. For instance I have no Linkedin Profile (I'm too busy working on Class Creator to have one of those). According to a people search I did awhile back there are 5 Brad Switzer's living in the United States (one of whom is a robot).

Edited 03/15/09 11:55 AM
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:34 AM - Response #2

That is tooooo funny and so right on. I think Brad should use it for his signature. Great job...to both you for your creativity and Brad for his hard work. KWink

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:34 AM - Response #3

HAHAHA!!! Are you sayin' Brad is "Lost in Space"? I think a Site Ad Event would be great....count me in, if it doesn't conflict with my REUNION!!!Laughing

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM - Response #4

I'm curious is he the same Brad from reunion.com now mylife.com?

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM - Response #5

Nope! 'Tis not me.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:44 AM - Response #6

Would not have been surprised. But, I'm glad you're putting so much energy in this site for us. It's great.
I'm loving all the people that are telling me they have reconnected with people they hadn't seen or heard from in 40 yrs. We're planning an alumni reunion this summer. Our school is closed so it's for everybody that ever attended. Guess who the hero is? It's me!!! Everybody says it would never have happened without this site. So thanks for helping me make my mark in FN history. LOL Even if it is 35 yrs. later. Seriously though. All is GREATLY appreciated. I've got the best crew working on this site. Everybody is soooo loving working on it. We've even got a PR person and she's great.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:47 AM - Response #7

So great to see continuing accolades for Brad. All extremely well deserved. This is an amazing process. Hmmm....site administrators inaugural event - interesting. Thanks so much!

Edited 03/15/09 11:48 AM
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM - Response #8

Could this really be Brad Switzer? He looks so young in his fathers arms...

(Sorry Dad, you should post a new picture of Haley somewhereVery Happy)
Enquiring minds want to know... because we love you!

Edited 03/16/09 10:35 AM
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM - Response #9

Oh too funny. You got that off of the ORIGINAL Class Creator web site, the site that started it all... That site is not in use any more and not actually part of Class Creator -- but it did indeed start all of this. You can probably see some similarities there -- a lot of my early ideas carried over into the system you see here.

Ok, here's Haley and I, although this picture isn't even that recent. I've got hundreds of photos I haven't even gone through in months because I'm too busy here. Smile

Edited 03/16/09 11:25 AM
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 12:15 PM - Response #10

Remember Bradley, all work and no play will make Haley resent you when she's a teenager. Give her and your wife plenty of love every day. Success is way more than having an incredibly successful business like this. We'll take all the Brad we can get, but in the end, they come first.
God bless.
George

Edited 03/16/09 12:16 PM
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 1:22 PM - Response #11

Thanks George. Smile Now this I agree with.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.