ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

THANK YOU CLASSCREATOR.COM

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/09/08 03:50 PM Views: 1585 Replies: 10
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM

When I started looking online, about a year ago, to create my class their own website, it seemed impossible and very costly. So I gave up. Then one day, in Jan 2008, a classmate contacted me and told me to check out the classcreator.com link. THAT IS WHEN THE FUN STARTED for WBHS Class of 1988. Not only was it simple and easy to create but the support you have given me as the administrator has been AMAZING. Questions answered quickly, issues(which have been few) resolved with little to no interuption to the site, upgrades that have been beneficial to the reunion planning, surveys...everything you could have asked for in a custom website and more.

"This site is amazing", "I love this site", "How wonderful to have something just for our class" - these are just a few of the comments I have received from my classmates regarding the site. Not only has it enabled us to reconnect but for the classmates that are not going to be able to attend, it has been a great tool for them to be involved. Thru classcreator.com, we have even been able to contact our foreign exchange students whom we thought were missing. Old friendships revisited, new friendships formed, the bottom line is classcreator.com brought back WBHS Class of 88 in full force.

I am so looking forward to watching our website grow and expand for a long time. As the chairperson for our reunion committee and the administrator for our site, I am so thankful for classcreator.com for helping me save time and energy regarding the planning and preperation of our reunion.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO BRING US BACK TOGETHER, NOT JUST FOR ONE REUNION WEEKEND BUT FOREVER!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Lisa Chittum Hambrick
WBHS Class of 1988
www.classcreator.com/vinton-va-william-byrd-1988

Friday, July 11, 2008 at 12:53 AM - Response #1

Lisa - I love classcreator.com too! QuestionQuestion - on your event details page, how did you create the vertical blocks for your friday night, sat afternoon and sat evening events?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 12:09 AM - Response #2

I composed the document using tables in word then cut and pasted the entire document onto classcreator.com using one of my available links that had been provided.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 8:17 AM - Response #3

I started with one website for our 25the reunion and now have completed 51 for various classes and schools. I cannot say enough good things about ClassCreator or the support I have recieved from Brad

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM - Response #4

I also agree, Fantastic Job Classcreator.com i am also impressed by your dilligence in persuing constant site and feature improvements. I hope that when you sell this business you make a lot of money.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 6:03 PM - Response #5

Add me to those who love this site. I've had excellent feedback from my classmates.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM - Response #6

DITTO...DITTO....DITTO....To all the compliments! I too love this site and it has been a great tool in the planning of our 30 year reunion! I truly believe our reunion and the reconnection of classmates would not have been very successful without this site!

GREAT JOB CLASSCREATOR TEAM!!

Keep up the good work!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 6:32 PM - Response #7

Thank you everybody. And by the way, we have NO PLANS to sell Class Creator. I'm afraid ya'all are stuck with us crazed people over here long term. This is our business but it's also our fun. If we sold it then we'd all have nothing to do. Smile

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM - Response #8

Thank goodness you are not interested in selling! Then it would lose its appeal! When Classmates.com sold out, we got attacked by TOO MUCH ADVERTISING! Which is why I'm pointing all my classmates to my classcreator website! Thanks again Brad and company!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:44 AM - Response #9

Brad Switzer wrote:

Thank you everybody. And by the way, we have NO PLANS to sell Class Creator. I'm afraid ya'all are stuck with us crazed people over here long term. This is our business but it's also our fun. If we sold it then we'd all have nothing to do. Smile

OMG! Is there no justice in this world??? LaughingCool

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:46 AM - Response #10

Classmates was a huge thorn in my side for a long time before I found class creator. I loathe that site with a passion. They don't give a rat's bum if you are successful in locating classmates and planning a reunion. They make it very difficult to contact people and all the advertisements and spam defeats the whole purpose of that site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.