ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/10 01:37 PM Views: 1893 Replies: 10
Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM

How do you add classmates to the In memory page?

Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM - Response #1

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit botton next to In Memory

Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 6:00 PM - Response #2

Once you are on the edit page for the memory page, right above the names is a button that says add deceased classmates.... you need to pull down on the box to highlight the classmate you want to add.....

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM - Response #3

had a classmate die after the reunion 4 weeks ago. when i click deceased her profile no longer available. anyway to change that?

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 10:28 PM - Response #4

When a Classmate is marked deceased the new "In Memory" entry takes over. You can append a link back to the Profile though.

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to In Memory
3) Go into the record for the Classmate in question
4) Turn on the auto link back to the Profile

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM - Response #5

BUT ALL WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IS HER SENIOR PICTURE AND COMMENTS FROM CLASSMATES, RUGHT? NOT WHAT SHE HAD ENTERED IN HER PROFILE....OR DID I DO IT WRONG??

FRANCES TURNIPSEED ON OUR WEBSITE

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM - Response #6

No, not right. You successfully appended the link back to the Profile. So when you view Frances' In Memory entry live on your site, you can now click the link that takes you to her last Profile entry.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM - Response #7

What is the difference between "in memory" and "contains in memory entry?" AQuestionnd how does a name get to "contains in memory entry?"

Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM - Response #8

Carmela,

I am not sure I understand the question. So let me know if this answers the question and if not, rephrase the question and I will try again.

In Memory is the page where your deceased classmates are listed. You can add a classmate to the In Memory page by going to Edit Site Pages, Edit IN MEMORY, then selecting the classmate from the drop-down of classmates, then clicking ADD DECEASED CLASSMATE button.

Contains in memory entry - not sure where you are seeing this or what context you are using this.

Monday, October 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM - Response #9

Here is the path: from HOME page, top menu bar; Classmate Profiles, the box containing the icon definitions, third from bottom is ** in memory, and second from bottom is a rose followed by "contains in memory entry."

Monday, October 3, 2011 at 12:12 PM - Response #10

OK, if you want a "Rose Icon" to show up, you need to type in something in the In Memory Content Editor, like an obituary or "Rest in Peace", etc. Or if a classmate posts a comment at the bottom of the In Memory section about a classmate memory, the ROSE ICON will appear.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.