ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Christmas Trivia

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/27/11 06:16 PM Views: 1602 Replies: 12
Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Does anyone know of a site that I can link to my web page so people can play Christmas Trivia. I've made my page into a Christmas theme.

Thank you
Dan Dozier

Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 7:25 PM - Response #1

Found this site I now have a trivia game on my web page.

http://www.draac.com/FunWebWidgets.html

Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM - Response #2

I know of a great new one too. I will post the link as soon as I can find it again. It's more than just trivia.

Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 11:56 PM - Response #3

Looking for stuff for you. Meantime, your site looks GREAT!!! I need to get on my Christmas theme! Will send you anything I find. Bonita

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 10:22 AM - Response #4

Danny
I went to that website, there's lots on there.. Could you point the way where I can find the Christmas quiz you have on your home page ? How did you transfer the quiz to your site, is there a code or did you just copy and paste ?
Thanks

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM - Response #5

Lynda - I scrolled down and found this link:
http://www.triviachamp.com/ChristmasTrivia.php
I have NOT tried any of them [several to choose from] on my site yet however - but soon will.
It appears that you simply 'link' to their page, i.e. NOT printing the trivia info on your own site.

Steve

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM - Response #6

Steve
Thanks, but, I don't want to link to their page.. If you look at Danny's site, he has the actual quiz on his page, and that's what I want to do, but, not sure how..

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 5:28 PM - Response #7

You should find it here http://www.widgipedia.com/ just type in trivia where it asks you what you are looking for. They have several others also.

Edited 11/28/11 5:30 PM
Monday, November 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM - Response #8

It gave me a code to embed .

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM - Response #9

Thank you Bonita anything you can share will be highly appreciated .

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:02 PM - Response #10

Danny,
That code for the Christmas trivia game didn't work.. I copied it and pasted in the source code area, but, nothing shows up on my announcement page.. But, I'll keep looking and trying.. Thanks..

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM - Response #11

Ok, with some trial and error, finally got it on my announcement page... First time it was way too big and blew out my page, then I figured out how to change the dimensions. I put it in as a new announcement, now, I can activate it when I'm ready to use it.. Thanks for all of your help...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM - Response #12

Glad to a service I just wish I could have made it easier for you. The next time I find something interesting to put on thee web pages I'll let you know, and find an easier way to get it done.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.