ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Domain verification

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/27/19 11:33 AM Views: 538 Replies: 4
Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 11:33 AM

Received this email & double-checking if it's valid. Thank you!

"This is your annual notice that all registered domain names must have accurate and up-to-date contact information.
Please review the domain information below and verify its accuracy. If all information is up-to-date then no changes are necessary. Inaccurate or outdated information must be corrected by logging into your account.
While we do respect your privacy, we are required by ICANN, our regulating authority, to send these notices annually to all domain contacts. To learn more about this process and why it is required, please visit ICANN’s website: http://www.icann.org"

Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 1:24 PM - Response #1

Yes it is valid.

Once per year near the anniversary date of the domain registration ICANN (the central domain registry) sends out a notice to all domain owners asking them to check the accuracy of their current domain contact information to ensure they receive notifications related to their domain name.

If there are no changes needed you don't need to do anything.

If there are changes needed they direct you to login to your domain provider and update your contact information.

Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 2:56 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Jessica - Much appreciated!

Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 1:49 PM - Response #3

I received my annual notification to see for my Domain asking me to review my information to see if I needed to update my domain information. I am the root administrator. My domain is paid to January 11, 2024. I found "manage domain" in the settings. I noticed my credit card information has expired. I updated it in "Manage Domain"and the screen took the information. I did not see anything that says save or submit. I went to my home screen on my class site and then went back to settings and manage domain. My credit card information was not updated. I am current in my payments and do not have any payments until 2024. Do I need update my credit information or do I wait until 2024 to update my information.

Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 4:01 PM - Response #4

No you don't need to update the billing yet as you are paid for through 2024. If your address and contact information have not changed this past year then you don't need to do anything further.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.