ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New photo gallery not showing upload button

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/27/16 04:04 PM Views: 986 Replies: 4
Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 4:04 PM

We are getting ready for our 55th reunion and I am tasked with creating a new location for the pictures. I can't remember how to add the options on the photo gallery. Most important is to get the upload button operational.

Thanks
Walt
RockyRiver1961.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 6:17 PM - Response #1

Within the gallery edit function check what you have selected for the Upload Permissions. If you've chosen Only Admins an button will not be available.

Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 9:55 PM - Response #2

Hi Walt,

FC is right

Gallery Creator > choose the Edit option next to the 55th Reunion gallery and choose to allow classmates to upload (with or without admin approval of the uploads) for the Upload Permissions

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 12:28 AM - Response #3

I have selected All Clssamates. Can you look at our website and see anything else?

Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM - Response #4

Hi Walt,

I see what the problem is. You had a 55th Reunion Pic custom page that was not a gallery page (therefore it did not have the upload button because it was not part of the gallery creator generated links and pages. You also have a 55th Reunion Pics Gallery Link that was not active. I deleted the custom page called 55th Reunion Pic and activated the Gallery Creator 55th Reunion Pics page for you and now everything is working as expected.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.