Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Registration page not correct?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/17/11 09:05 AM Views: 1060 Replies: 4
Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Hello:

I love this site by the way.....

We just added information on how to register for the reunion and where to send the checks but I don't think it's showing up on the page other people can see. Can you look?

Trying to make this site fun and interactive but having a little bit of trouble.

Any help you could give would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM - Response #1

Amira,

What is the name of the page where you put the information? I didn't see the information in your Reunion Planner page. If it is your "Facebook Reunion Pag", you need to activate that page through the Edit Site Pages, then click the ACTIVE check-box.

If you added the information to your Reunion Planner page, the information should appear on your "20 year reunion" page. Just remember to SAVE after you type the information.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM - Response #2

Hi:

I put it under "Reunion Planner". It asked for the name and address to put send checks to but when I hit save, it doesn't appear on the page anywhere. When I save, close out and go back in, the info is still there so I'm sure it's saved, I'm just not sure if I put everything in the correct place.

When we go to register for the reunion, it asks name, address, etc but there is no place to put input payment info even though I added it.....

Thanks for your help!

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:42 AM - Response #3

Amira,

You haven't filled out this section of the Reunion Planner:
ITEMS YOU ARE SELLING (e.g. REUNION TICKETS, etc.)

ITEMS ARE NOT being offered for sale.
ITEMS ARE being offered for sale.

You have "Items are NOT..." selected. If you don't have anything for sale, there is no reason to display where to send the checks.

If you don't want to sell tickets through the Reunion Planner, you need to enter the text of where to send the checks in your Reunion Information. If you DO want to sell tickets through the website, but allow classmates to mail their checks, then you want to add a reunion ticket to the "Items you are selling" section.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM - Response #4

Oh gotcha!!! I'm sorry, I thought they meant other items for sale (baskets, etc). Thanks a ton! I'm sure I'll have more questions today as I'm trying to get this to be a really nice looking site!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.