ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event Planner - can it be used for a free 1 nite reunion?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/02/19 06:29 PM Views: 311 Replies: 1
Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 6:29 PM

Hello,

Our 55th Reunion is supposed to be this year. I spearheaded our 50th which was a huge success. Even tho, this 55th would be very scaled down event, none of the original committee can help, and no one suitable has offered.

We always hold the Friday Meet and Greet at our home free of charge. So many who came to the 50th are no longer with us, and that will get worse if we wait till the 60th.

So i am willing to host a one evening mini-mid-reunion this fall. Since i will be providing food and drink, and bc we always have over 100 attend, i need a way for folks to register to get a head count.

I have watched the videos and i don't see a way to use the event planner for this purpose. Am i wrong?

If there is a way, please explain; if there is not, can you suggest another way to use the site to get names of folks who plan to attend?

Thanks for any help.

Monday, June 3, 2019 at 6:04 PM - Response #1

Hi Nancee,

Yes you can use the Event Planner for this purpose.

If you are not charging for the event there is an option to choose this event is free when you add the event Activity. If you choose that option they won't be promoted to pay - they would only need to add the number and names of those attending.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.