ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo galleries - 0 photo's

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/12/11 09:31 AM Views: 1216 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM

I help another class with their web site.
I uploaded a photo to be included in the Photo Gallery.
The display on the Photo Gallery page shows the new gallery I created, but under the gallery it states
0 Photos
http://www.brazosport68.com/class_gallery.cfm?gallery_link_id=5829
When I click on the gallery, the picture indeed does appear, but with '0 Photo's under that 'frame,' no one will be prompted to look at it.
Upon further investigation, I found that they have 29.47 MB in their gallery, and you allow only 25MB for free.
Is this the issue?
I hope to get with the Root Admin Monday to see about reducing their total MB's.
Thanks,
Steve

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM - Response #1

Steve,

That could be one of the issues, but not THE ISSUE. The issue as to why it says "0 photos" is because you added the photo to the CONTENT WINDOW and not the GALLERY section.

Being over the limit will not let anyone else upload images, but it isn't the reason your photo doesn't appear in the gallery.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 10:40 AM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle.

I deleted the gallery, and tried again, but it now has me locked out of posting new photo's.
I will get with the Root Admin Monday and let him know I will work on reducing the 'size' of the photo's that they have uploaded.
I have a nifty little program that does an entire folder of photo's with a few mouse clicks.

Have a great week end sir, and thanks again!

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM - Response #3

I think the locking out is because they are now over the limit of 25MB of storage.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.