ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

dues

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/23/09 09:34 PM Views: 1620 Replies: 6
Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:34 PM

can we gt sa symbol for those people who paytheir dues? its hard to tell right now. there must be an easier way

Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:55 PM - Response #1

I'm assuming you mean have paid their reunion registration fees? Can't you click Reunion Attendees and see what's owed/paid next to their name?

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM - Response #2

We also have "dues". Of course right now we treat everyone the same if they paid the dues or not. It would be nice to have something showing if someone is a "dues paying" member. Also, we accept donations. So another spot for "donation paying member". -just thinking out loud.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM - Response #3

Can you use the new Classmate Notes area to keep that type of information?

Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 1:09 PM - Response #4

If I may also think aloud, sounds like you need a financial system to keep you books for you?

Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM - Response #5

yes, I can keep it in that but that would just require me to do it twice. I do keep it in Access now. I was just thinking that is someone paid dues we could put maybe our logo after their names sort of like the flag or rose. This would show a "dues paying member". I want it to help me convince the "non dues paying members" to pay.

Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM - Response #6

How about add a "Dues Paid" question to Profile Generator w/ a yes and no answer? When somebody pays you can just toggle to yes. It's not an icon on the class list like you're describing, but at least the information would be part of the Profile itself and everybody could see it. Would that serve the same purpose?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.